Feldman Family Scholarship - $2,500
The Feldman Family Scholarship was established in January 2024 by long-term Morris Township residents, David (MHS '76) and Amy Feldman, and awarded in honor of the Feldman family, an alumni family with six Morristown High School graduates spanning several generations. The scholarship will be awarded to a student who has shown scholastic achievement and peer leadership, demonstrates financial need, and is the first generation in their family to attend college or university.
Applicant must be a graduating senior with a minimum GPA of 3.5. The student must be a first-generation college student. To be considered for this scholarship, the Morristown High School senior must:
- Submit a complete MEF Common Scholarship Application online
- Have a minimum weighted GPA of 3.5
- Apply to or have been accepted by an accredited 4-year college or university
- Be a first-generation college student
- Demonstrate financial need
- MEF Common Scholarship Application with current transcript
- Complete the following Supplemental Essay (300 words or less):
- Why is getting a college education important to me?
- Complete the Financial Information Application Supplement
- Provide two letters of recommendation that address why this student should be chosen for this scholarship