Spring Brook Foundation Scholarship - $3,000
The scholarship of $3,000 is sponsored by the Spring Brook Country Club Foundation and will be awarded to a member of the MHS Senior class. Applicants must be current Morristown High School seniors who demonstrate financial need. Preference will be given to children of Spring Brook Country Club employees, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and who demonstrate service to the community.
This scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from MHS who demonstrates service to the community. The scholarship must be used to pay tuition and related expenses at an accredited 2 or 4-year college or university.
To be considered for this scholarship, the Morristown High School senior must:
- Submit a complete MEF Common Scholarship Application online
- Apply to or have been accepted by an accredited 2 or 4-year college or university
- Demonstrates financial need (free and reduced lunch program)
- Preference will be given to children of employees of the Springbrook Country Club
- Preference will be given to a students who demonstrate service to community
- MEF Common Scholarship Application with current transcript
- Complete the following Supplemental Essay (500 words or less each): Write about your post-high school graduation goals and how this scholarship will impact your ability to achieve these goals.