Apply for a Scholarship
All scholarships listed in the overview page will be awarded in June 2020. To review application criteria and requirements, please click on the title of the scholarship listed there.
Here are some helpful tips to consider before beginning your application.
- All applications are due April 14, 2020 with the exception of Judy and Eliot Steinberg Scholarship, due April 5, 2020.
- This MEF Scholarship application allows you to apply for all MEF Scholarships at one time. Please be prepared to apply for every scholarship you are interested in so you do not have to resubmit common application information again at a later time.
- Review all application requirements.
- Some scholarships require family financial information, evidence of applying for Federal and State aid, one or more essays, and one or more letters of recommendation (we will ask you to name the person submitting your recommendation. You are responsible for asking that person to email the recommendation directly to us.)
- All scholarships require you to upload your official Morristown High School transcript. This can be in pdf, doc, docx, png, jpeg, or jpg format.
- We recommend using your school issued chrome book.
- If you have any questions before you begin, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Myles Smiled on You Award - for MHS alum and higher education graduates
If you are a Morristown High School alum - Class of 2009 and after - who has graduated from a college, university or trade school and has student loans you are eligible to apply for the Myles Smiled on You Award. Please click here for more information.